After a series of events from 2016-2018, our collective took a hiatus that was extended by the pandemic. In 2022 we are open to new engagements.
- March 7-9, 2018: University of Puget Sound, Washington
- March 12, 2018: Lessons from the Black Panther Party’s Oakland Community School
- November 6, 2017: Hostos College, Bronx.
- March 2, 2017: Conversations in Black Freedom Studies. Schomburg Library, Harlem.
December 4-5, 2016: Symposium sponsored by The Center for the Study of Race, Politics and Culture at the University of Chicago (Chicago, Illinois)
- Book talk The Revolution has Come: Black Power, Gender and the Black Panther Party in Oakland by Robyn C. Spencer. Sunday Dec 4 at 3pm Seminary Co-op Bookstore
- IPHP Roundtable: Monday Dec 5 at 6pm
- Panel Discussion and Short Screening of “The World is the Children’s Classroom: The History and Legacy of the Black Panther Party’s Oakland Community School,” a documentary project in progress by Angela LeBlanc-Ernest and Mary Phillips.
Contact us for bookings.